The Queen's Club
The Queen’s Club is a private sporting club in West Kensington, London established in 1886. It was the first multipurpose sports complex ever to be built, anywhere in the world. It was named after Queen Victoria, its first patron, and is now widely renowned as one of the premier Lawn Tennis and Racquets clubs in the world.
Ammonite Projects undertook the façade restoration works, new sandstone paving, coping stones and steps to both the terraces, overlooking the grass courts.